Double-Deep Pallet Racking
Double deep pallet rack stores two pallets deep or four pallets deep in a double entry pallet rack.
- Double deep pallet rack reduces the aisle to rack ratio but also reduces pallet selectivity while increasing storage density.
- Allows for pallets to be stored two-deep per aisle face
- Requires a special double deep fork truck with pantograph or sliding fork attachments
- 50% of stored pallets is immediately accessible on a FILO(first in last out) basis
- Double deep pallet rack is best used when each SKU has several pallets
- upper levels can be fitted with guide rails to assist forlift drivers in locating pallets & reduce operator error & accidental impact damage
Contact our sales hotline on (+61 3) 9799 2291 for more information about our pallet rack systems and associated accessories
Click on the above image for the Double-Deep Rack animation